1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. The administrator of personal data collected through the Online Store is THE ODDER SIDE SC company hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator” and being the Online Store Service Provider and the Seller.
3. The personal data of the Service Recipient and Customer are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item 883, as amended) (hereinafter: the Personal Data Protection Act) and the Act on electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
4. The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that enables identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
5. All words, expressions and acronyms appearing on this website and beginning with a capital letter (e.g. Seller, Online Store, Electronic Service) should be understood in accordance with their definition contained in the Online Store Regulations available on the Online Store website.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND RECIPIENTS OF DATA
1. Each time the purpose, scope and recipients of data processed by the Administrator result from actions taken by the Service User or Customer in the Online Store. For example, if the Customer chooses personal collection instead of courier when placing the Order, then his personal data will be processed for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement, but will no longer be made available to the carrier performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
2. Possible purposes of collecting personal data of Service Recipients or Customers by the Administrator:
1. conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services (e.g. Account);
2. direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services.
3. Possible recipients of personal data of Online Store Customers:
1. in the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by courier, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator;
2. in the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with a method of payment by credit card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity operating the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The Administrator may process the following personal data of Service Recipients or Customers using the Online Store: name and surname; e-mail address; contact telephone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), residence / business address / registered address (if different from the delivery address). In the case of Service Recipients or Customers who are not consumers, the Administrator may additionally process the company name and tax identification number (NIP) of the Service Recipient or Customer.
5. Providing personal data referred to in the point above may be necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services in the Online Store. Each time, the scope of data required to conclude a contract is indicated previously on the Online Store website and in the Online Store Regulations.
3. COOKIES AND OPERATING DATA
1. Cookies are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the side of the person visiting the Online Store website (e.g. on the hard disk of a computer, laptop or on the smartphone’s memory card – depending on which device it uses visiting our Online Store). Detailed information about Cookies as well as the history of their creation can be found, among others here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
2. The administrator may process the data contained in cookies when visitors use the Online Store website for the following purposes:
1. identification of Service Users as logged in to the Online Store and showing that they are logged in;
2. remembering Products added to the basket to place an Order;
3. remembering data from completed Order Forms, surveys or login data to the Online Store;
4. adapt the content of the Online Store website to the individual preferences of the Service Recipient (e.g. regarding colors, font size, page layout) and optimizing the use of Online Store pages;
5. keeping anonymous statistics showing how to use the Online Store website.
5. Detailed information on changing the settings for Cookies and their self-removal in the most popular web browsers are available in the help section of the web browser and on the following pages (just click on the link):
1. in the Chrome browser
2. in Firefox
3. in Internet Explorer
4. in the Opera browser
5. in Safari
6. The administrator also processes anonymised operational data related to the use of the Online Store (the so-called logs – IP address, domain) to generate statistics helpful in administering the Online Store. These data are aggregate and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain features that identify visitors to the Online Store. Logs are not disclosed to third parties.
4. BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
1. Providing personal data by the Service Recipient or Customer is voluntary, however failure to provide the personal data indicated on the Online Store website and the Online Store Regulations necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services results in the inability to conclude this contract.
2. The basis for processing personal data of the Service Recipient or Customer is the need to perform the contract to which he is a party or take action at his request before its conclusion. In the case of data processing for the purpose of direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services, the basis for such processing is (1) the prior consent of the Service Recipient or Customer or (2) fulfillment of legally justified purposes pursued by the Administrator (pursuant to Article 23 (4) of the Personal Data Protection Act the legitimate justification is in particular direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services).
5. THE RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO AND CONTENT OF YOUR DATA
1. The Service Recipient or Customer has the right to access their personal data and correct it.
2. Each person has the right to control the processing of data concerning them contained in the Administrator’s data set, in particular the right to: request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporarily or permanently suspending their processing or deleting them, if they are incomplete, outdated, false or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
3. If the Customer or the Customer gives consent to the processing of data for direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services, the consent may be revoked at any time.
4. If the Administrator intends to process or processes the Service Recipient’s or Client’s data for the purpose of direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services, the data subject is also entitled to (1) submit a written, motivated request to cease processing his data due to his special situation or to (2) object to the processing of its data.
6. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
1. The administrator uses Google Analytics services provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA), services This service helps the Administrator analyze how to use the Online Store.
3. Information obtained using Cookies is saved on servers used by Google Inc., including in the United States. If you activate anonymization of the IP address while using the Online Store, the IP address will be shortened in the Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to the United States and shortened there.
4. On behalf of the Google Inc. Administrator will use this information to evaluate the use of the Online Store by the User, create reports on website traffic and provide other services related to the use of the Online Store.
5. The collected data is processed as part of the above services in an anonymous manner (these are the so-called operational data that prevent identification of a person). These data are aggregate and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain features that identify people using the Online Store.
6. By default, most web browsers and devices available on the market accept saving cookies by default. Everyone has the ability to specify the conditions for using Cookies using the settings of their own web browser or their own device. This means that you can e.g. partially limit (e.g. temporarily) or completely disable the option of saving cookies – in the latter case, however, this may affect some of the functionality of the Online Store.
8. It is also possible to generally prevent the transfer of data from the User’s device to Google Analytics using Cookies (including the transmission of an IP address) by downloading the browser plug-in available at the following address provided by Google Inc. and installing it: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout? hl=pl
9. Detailed information on the principles on which the above services operate, including the principles of data collection and processing are available here: www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
2. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction.
3. The administrator provides the following technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons:
1. Securing the data set against unauthorized access.
2. Access to the Account only after providing the individual login and password.
3. SSL certificate.
1. The Service Provider’s website uses “cookies”. If the Customer does not change the browser settings, it means that he agrees to their use.
2. The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. “Cookies” contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization.
3. The following types of website are used as part of the website: a. Session b. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Service Recipient’s device until logging out (leaving the website).
4. The user has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his computer by first selecting them in his browser window. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings.
5. The administrator of your personal data is Diligent Szymon Mrózek based in Buczkowice at ul. Kwiatowa 508
6. providing personal data is voluntary, but conditions the possibility of making a purchase;
7. you have the right to access your data and rectify, delete, limit processing.
8. The data provided will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. b and in accordance with the content of the General Data Protection Regulation;
9. personal data will be transferred to data processors on our behalf and to companies providing parcels
10. personal data will be stored until the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from the concluded contract or for the period required by separate provisions on tax and accounting obligations – depending on which period will end later;
11. you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
12. In order to exercise the rights, the data subject may send an appropriate e-mail to the following address: (email@example.com).
13. providing personal data is voluntary, but conditions the possibility of receiving the newsletter;
14. you have the right to access your data and rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing.
15. The data provided will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 point a) and in accordance with the content of the General Data Protection Regulation to send the newsletter;
16. personal data will be transferred to the data processor on our behalf outside the EEA on the basis of European Commission decisions;
17. personal data will be stored until you unsubscribe from the newsletter;
18. you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
19. In order to exercise the rights, the data subject may send an appropriate e-mail to the address: (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click on the deactivating link.
20. providing personal data is voluntary and conditions the possibility of participating in recruitment;
21. you have the right to access your data and rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the data provided will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. b and c GDPR.
22. personal data will be transferred to entities processing data on our behalf;
23. personal data will be stored until you withdraw from the recruitment process or complete the recruitment process;
24. you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
25. In order to exercise the rights, the data subject may send an appropriate e-mail to the following address: (email@example.com).